Bengaluru: Leakage of gas geyser results in woman’s death

Share :

25-12-2023

    The deceased individual has been identified as 23-year-old Rajeshwari

    Her house was located in the Meenakshi Nagar area of Kamakshipalya

    Carbon Monoxide entered her body

Another unfortunate incident unfolding on account of a leakage of a geyser has come to the forefront in Bengaluru. Due to the release of poisonous gas from a gas geyser, a woman was rendered unconscious and subsequently dead. The deceased individual has been identified as 23-year-old Rajeshwari. 

Her house was located in the Meenakshi Nagar area of Kamakshipalya. Rajeshwari worked in a private company. She had applied for a leave on account of her brother’s marriage. This incident unfolded when she stepped into the bathroom to take a bath. 

She was immediately admitted to a hospital by her family members. This however did not prove to be fruitful. “She did not return from the bathroom even 10 minutes after having gone inside. The other family members were peeling vegetables. We assumed someone else had occupied the bathroom. My son went to apply hand wash and by then she was already unconscious. The Carbon Monoxide was inside her body. She tried to open the bolt but was unable. She did not even have the energy to put on clothes. I will request everyone to use electric geysers instead of gas geysers,” her father stated.

 A case has been filed in relation to this incident in the Kamakshipalya police station.

Bengaluru: Leakage of gas geyser results in woman’s death

https://newsfirstprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Bengalore-Death.jpg

    The deceased individual has been identified as 23-year-old Rajeshwari

    Her house was located in the Meenakshi Nagar area of Kamakshipalya

    Carbon Monoxide entered her body

Another unfortunate incident unfolding on account of a leakage of a geyser has come to the forefront in Bengaluru. Due to the release of poisonous gas from a gas geyser, a woman was rendered unconscious and subsequently dead. The deceased individual has been identified as 23-year-old Rajeshwari. 

Her house was located in the Meenakshi Nagar area of Kamakshipalya. Rajeshwari worked in a private company. She had applied for a leave on account of her brother’s marriage. This incident unfolded when she stepped into the bathroom to take a bath. 

She was immediately admitted to a hospital by her family members. This however did not prove to be fruitful. “She did not return from the bathroom even 10 minutes after having gone inside. The other family members were peeling vegetables. We assumed someone else had occupied the bathroom. My son went to apply hand wash and by then she was already unconscious. The Carbon Monoxide was inside her body. She tried to open the bolt but was unable. She did not even have the energy to put on clothes. I will request everyone to use electric geysers instead of gas geysers,” her father stated.

 A case has been filed in relation to this incident in the Kamakshipalya police station.

Load More